Basic Java Programming Language for Kids
Will be teaching basic computer science with Java programming language for kids starting July 20th in Arcadia
- Total 5 weeks (10 classes)
- Weekly two classes with 1 hour each or can do 2 hours in one class.
- Cover Basics of Computer Science
- Java Programming Language
- Weekly 2 assignments
- Fees $7 per hour class
- Students have to get their own laptop (avoid chrome books or tablets)
- Students minimum age is 12 years (Students with less than 12 can start with Python)
Table of Contents
- What is Java Programming Language?
- Hello World
- Variables and Data Types
- Basic Operations like Addition/Subtraction/Multiplication/Division
- Classes, Methods, Packages
- OOPs Concepts
- Arrays, List
- Calculator Project
If you are interested or have any questions, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact number.